Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Glee - Funeral

I'll start things off by saying that I really want to give Sue a hug :( Even though I knew the funeral was meant for Jean since it was announced that someone was going to die, it was still very sad and the entire thing was unexpected. From Sue stating that she only accepted the Glee Club's help because she was afraid no one would attend her sister's funeral, to her wishing Will "Good Luck," it was all just amazingly beautiful. I still want to see the Will-Sue rivalry, but just because they're rivals does not mean they have to be enemies, right? They can obviously be really good friends. I'm afraid that the whole "I almost sent you to Lybia" will make Will angry at Sue again, and if that's so, he can go * himself.

I don't get why ppl are making such a big deal about Will participating in April's show. He keeps telling everyone it'll only be for the Summer, and obviously it's true. Also, I never noticed he was obsessed with vests o.O I started laughing when Emma showed up wearing one of his vests, the one he knew he wore the first time he met her. I don't know why I did.

Terry came back with her Asian guy AKA "Panda Express" but she did more good than evil for once. She managed to get Glee first-class tickets to NY after changing their previous flight arrangements. She is also apparently moving to Miami. Although I love Jessalyn, I have to say good riddance to Terri. She was irrelevant. But I'm glad she and Will made peace, even if it was clearly obvious she will never let go of Will. Oh well.

Back to Jean's funeral, "Pure Imagination" was one of the best parts of the original Willy Wonka movie. The funeral itself was beautiful, but I wish Will didn't go up to speak in Sue's place. I say it took some of the  emotion away, even though everyone was seen crying at the end of the eulogy.

I also felt incredibly sorry for Becky. I was sure Will would give her some lame job in the Glee Club to keep her from actually performing, but I didn't actually think he would reject her. I just wanted to hug her, too. But I'm glad everything worked out between her and Sue, even if I don't see how Becky as captain of the Cheerios will quite work... 

Besides the beauty of Jean's death, the episode had to have it's crappy parts. And the king of screwing things up is obviously Jesse St. Douche. I swear, the Glee kids are as gullible and stupid as 2 Brittany's. If someone broke an egg on my head, I would not start singing with them the minute they come back, or go to prom with them, or be happy with them in general. Rachel pisses me off. She just seems desperate for love, and that to me is just sad. Santana, Mercedes and Kurt should have stoned him to death! And as much as I'm hating Finn, I prefer him over Jesse 100% percent, and the way he ridiculed him in front of everyone was just effed up. Jesse needs to leave right quick! He's stupid, I don't know how he got into UCLA, but I'm glad he dropped out, he's a jerk, and not that great of a performer or looker, despite what OTHER people may think.

Finn and Quinn broke up. Big Whoop. And, what the heck happened to the whole "We need to quit Glee Club" scene go? I was so confused when Finn told Quinn he was glad she didn't quit at the end of the episode. I was like "WHAT!?" Quinn needs to grow up, too. I did not understand the whole scene in Finn's truck. He broke up with her, she refused to accept it, he accused of her not "feeling anymore," and then she left. Ok? But I'm glad Quinn-Finn is over. I loved how she said at the end of the ep that she still had plans for NY. It had an evil tone to it. I know I'll hate whatever it is she'll do, but I can't help but feel excited to find out what it is.

I'll end by saying once more that Jesse needs to just go away and never return.

No comments:

Post a Comment